Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

I woke up this morning and my legs felt tiiiiired. So I'm taking the day off of running and back at it tomorrow!  Yesterday, Hubs and I had an island day! We stopped by Fort Pulaski with Jacob and spent a few hours reliving history.  It just so happened to be the 150 year anniversary of the attack on Fort Pulaski so that was kinda cool how that worked out.  Here are the pictures from our trip (with some captions)







Water Break!

My muddy fiasco where Jake pulled me butt first into the ground to catch some fiddler crabs




There's a creeper taking our picture


Welcome to the fort



Original canon holes




Hubs at dinner


I won B-I-N-G-O



1 comment:

  1. I am not a stalker. I was just trying to get a great picture of you and Jake resting underneath the tree

    ReplyDelete