Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

North Carolina Quick Trip

Hi Friends!

Just got back from a very quick 36 hour trip to North Carolina to be with family for a medical procedure.  No worries, everything went swimmingly and hopefully everyone will be home by Thanksgiving! It was nice to catch up with my MIL and SIL (we stayed with them since they live in the area), and Jake got to hang out with his doggie cousins.
The dude behind Jake is not a doggie cousin

We also got to eat some Whole Foods hot bar on the way up there and I got to run at the Duke West Campus when we got the all clear from the awesome staff and surgeons at Duke! The Duke West Campus is beautiful.  It includes the Duke Memorial Gardens and the Duke Chapel, as well as the massive hospital and clinic.  

I'm exhausted so I'm just going to upload my pictures and let them speak for themselves.  :) 

Whole Foods Hot Bar!

Duke Chapel





Fall!



Bad panoramic photo because I was running at the same time!

Decompressing

Spoiled Brat

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting. Glad to hear things went well and that you're home safe.

    ReplyDelete